Villa Belle Rive offers you the advantages you are looking for. While staying in an “Oasis”, you have access to all the places you would like to visit in Cannes and its surroundings:
- The grounds of nearly 4,000 square metres offers the tranquility you require for a relaxed stay, although you are at a central location.
- We are situated directly at the main road, only 2 kilometres from the centre of Cannes. Buses depart directly in front of the house.
- The Cannes la Bocca train station is only 100 metres away, giving you access to the attractions of the Cote d’Azure without requiring a car.
- Our 15 by 8 metre pool provides you with an attractive location for relaxing (depending on the season).
- We provide an access to the sea shore, only a few metres behind the grounds from Villa Belle Rive.
We invite you to choose a room that corresponds to your requirements and wishes. We also provide vacation apartments that are rented for a minimum duration of 5 days. As no two guests are the same, we have placed effort in offering different services to cater for different needs. For those who do not want to stay in their room or at the pool, we provide several common area’s that you share with the other guests in Villa Belle Rive.
Villa Belle Rive has a unique history, dating back to the late nineteenth century. Effectively you are going to be staying in a property that has been frequented by many famous people. Although Villa Belle Rive is totally suitable for the ultimate annual vacation, there are numerous reasons for a visit outside the main tourist season. With its international Film Festival as the main event, Cannes has a very active cultural life. There are many events and activities that add to the advantages that Villa Belle Rive has to offer by itself.
Thanks to the easy access to public transport, Villa Belle Rive’s location is ideal for day trips. The number of interesting locations is enormous. If you come by car, we provide you with a parking spot on the grounds of the Villa.
For those who are not familiar with Cannes and its surroundings, we have provided some practical information that could help you with your travel arrangements and that will be helpful during your stay. For your booking you can either contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +33493470482.